3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cafe Express Bridal/ Wedding Invitations and More Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.





When I was given the chance to review Café Express I was so excited. Sissy wants to have a tea party so these are the perfect cards.


They even came with these adorable thank you notes. Sissy really loved them. Now, all she talks about is when we will be having her tea party,
  I was also able to pick out something and I fell in love with this pocket watch that is  a great Groomsmen gift,
  
 
The engraving was included.  Isn't it beautiful?  There are so many items to choose from, presents for people in your wedding, invitations for all occasions and too much to list.


 
 This is a wonderful company with very fast shipping.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1