3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, June 27, 2014

Courtney Sixx, wife of Motley Crue rocker Nikki, LOVES our coffee. You should too Reviewc


 
Everyone at Tylers Coffee is excited to be sharing with you some amazing news in our world of organic acid free coffee. We are now Certified USDA Organic. Hurray! It's a known fact that 50,000,000 America suffer from stomache related problems and that conventional coffee only compounds those symptoms. Our goal has been and will forever be to offer the consumer the purest cup of coffee possible. Thank You for your support thus far!


Onto the fun stuff, this is huge! So what does the world's only organic acid free coffee and ledgendary rockers Motley Crew have in common? A lot more than you may think. When  Courtney Sixx (how2girl.com), wife of bass player and co-founder Nikki Sixx, decided to "alkalize" her body, she chose none other than Tyler's Coffee to help support her healthy habits. Courtney is an esteemed fashionista living in Los Angeles and now endorses our product as the lastest in her search for the healthiest products in the world.


The healthy body is a happy body and 2014 is our year to share the experience with as many folks as possible. The American diet has been hijacked by the food industry, it's time to take back our health and it all starts in the morning with the benefits of the purest cup of joe money can buy

My review;

I really liked this coffee and I love to drink coffee everyday.  I was very happy to be able to try it when I learned it was organic acid free. That is important to me because I just had my gallbladder out and I try to stay away from foods that cause mor acid in your stomach. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1